Contact and information
Available artwork can be purchased directly from me or from the galleries listed below. For inquiries on purchasing artwork, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio at 860-638-0890.
I exhibit my work throughout the year at Lyme Art Association, Old Lyme, CT and Spectrum Gallery, Centerbrook, CT.
My oil paintings are professionally framed by Wholesale Frame Company, Meriden, CT and feature high-quality contemporary gallery frames.
PAUL BALDASSINI FINE ART is located in Middletown, central Connecticut. Visitors are welcome to my studio by appointment only. For more information or to arrange a visit, please email all queries to email@example.com or telephone 860-638-0890.
PAUL BALDASSINI PHOTO RESTORATION specializes in digital photo restoration, retouching and image editing of damaged antique or new photographs in need of repair. A trusted name in photo restoration for over 25 years and THE source for providing high-quality professional digital photo restoration and retouching services to Connecticut, New England, New York and beyond. Paul has skillfully and carefully repaired, restored and/or retouched thousands of photographs. Paul can resurrect almost any damaged photo, while significantly improving unnoticed or compromised detail inherent in the original, consistently surpassing the quality of the original image.
Common problems that can be repaired include:
- Restoration of original color or grayscale tones with significantly improved contrast and restoration of hidden or lost detail.
- Fading or darkening of image due to age and/or exposure to chemical and environmental causes and factors.
- Cracks and tears due to improper handling, folding, rolling, and/or bending.
- Damage from water spotting or contact with acid-based supports and/or adhesives.
- Excessive exposure to ultraviolet light and other damaging atmospheric factors.
- Missing and/or stuck pieces due to contact with frame or glass condensation.
- Photos broken into many pieces due to improper storage and handling.
- Damage from handwriting, pen & ink or other written or printed marks.
And, for those who simply want their older undamaged original prints or new digital photographs to look better than camera default settings, Paul’s image editing skills are second to none. Estate collections and family genealogy are a specialty. All work is done on premises including printing — never subcontracted. Paul’s clients include individuals, families, public and private companies, colleges and universities, insurance, advertising and PR interests. Please visit Paul’s photo restoration website at pbphotorestore.com to see before & after examples or for more information.
All artwork and text ©copyright 2023 by Paul Baldassini and may not be duplicated or used for any reason without expressed written consent from Paul Baldassini Fine Art.